Volume 20 Issue 4
- Built Environment Infrastructure Design: Some Lessons from the Past
S. W. Garrity
Institute of Resilient Infrastructure at the School of Civil Engineering, University of Leeds, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, UK .
- Tradeoffs between Usability and Security
Tampere University of Technology, Finland .
- A Study of the Relationship between Credits in the LEED-EB&OM Green Building Rating System
Jack C. P. Cheng and Lucky J. Ma
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, The Hong Kong University of Science & Technology, Hong Kong China .
- An Adaptive Text Entry Method Based On Single-Key Minimal Scan Matrix for People with Severe Motor Disabilities
Saad Mohamed Lafi
pursuing PhD degree program in Information technology in Faculty of Information Technology, University of Management and Technology (UMTECH), Malaysia.
Assoc. Prof. Dr. in Faculty of Information Technology, University of Management and Technology (UMTECH), Malaysia.
- Effectiveness of Polystyrene Beads as Aggregate Replacement Material to Recycle Solid Waste: A Study on Workability and Absorption results of Concrete
Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia and University Of Babylon, College Of Engineering, Babylon, Iraq .
Noorezlin A. Basri
Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
- Power Quality Improvement by Designing the LCL Filters for the Matrix Converter in a DFIG System
Vijaya raju Vasipalli and Vikalp Kulshrestha
PG Students, Dept. of Electrical Engineering SATI, Vidisha Madhya Pradesh, India.
Prof. S. P. Phulambrikar
Dept. of Electrical Engineering SATI, Vidisha, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Real-Time Image Processing for Biological Applications Through Morphological Operations using LabVIEW